Boletus edulis and artichoke risotto ready to cook. Broth included!
Suitable for vegans, celiacs and lactose intolerant people.
All the ingredients are of high quality and are included to facilitate the cooking and ensure an exquisite result: Carnaroli rice (special for risotto), dehydrated boletus edulis, artichoke and vegetable broth.
Preparation: 20 minutes approximately.
- Heat the olive oil in a wide, tall pot over medium heat.
- Sauté the contents of the package for a little while and then add 15g of butter and toss to coat.
- Pour 50ml of white wine stirring until evaporated.
- Then add 750ml of hot water and stir every now and then over medium-high heat and let it absorb until it is creamy and thick, but not soupy (17’ approx.)
- Turn off the heat and add butter and parmesan reggiano or rawmesan (vegan option) to taste.
- Ready to serve!
Allergens: Contains celery. Can contain traces of eggs, soybeans, fish, crustaceans and molluscs.