WE TELL YOU HOW TO
COOK OUR RISOTTO AND
SOME GREAT RECIPES WITH
THE VEGGY’S SNACKS
B&F Risotto jar (any of the 4 varieties)
One tablespoon of olive oil
50ml white wine
Parmesan reggiano to taste
STEP BY STEP
1. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil and 10g of butter in a thick pan over medium high heat.
2. Brown the content of the package.
3. Add 50ml of white wine and stir until evaporated.
4. Then add 750ml of hot water and stir every now and then in medium-high heat (15 ′ approx.).
5. Lower the heat to medium and cook 3 minutes more until you get a creamy texture.
6. Turn off the heat and add butter and parmesan reggiano to taste.
Ready to serve!
PAN-FRIED CHICKPEAS WITH CHERRIES
AND DEHYDRATED ASPARAGUS (2 PEOPLE)
10g dehydrated asparagus (VEGGY’S)
1 garlic clove
STEP BY STEP
(Optional) First we will peel the cherry tomatoes as they usually have a fairly thick skin. To do this, bring water to the boil and when it is ready, blanch the tomatoes for a few seconds, take them out quickly and cool them with cold water. NOTE: If you don’t have time or the skin doesn’t bother you, you can skip this step.
2. In a pan, heat a bit of olive oil. Meanwhile, remove the skin of the tomatoes and cut them in half.
3. When hot, add a clove of crushed garlic to the pan until golden brown. Add the cherries and the dehydrated asparagus. Cook for a few minutes, allowing the asparagus to rehydrate with the oil and juice of the tomatoes.
4. Pour 10ml of water and let evaporate while stirring. This way the asparagus will get softer.
5. Now pour the chickpeas in the pan and cook them for some minutes. You can finish the dish by adding some spices (to taste), such as oregano, pepper, etc.
NOTE: This recipe does not need salt, as the asparagus are already salted and the ready-made chickpeas usually too.
SPAGHETTI WITH PARMESAN
SAUCE AND MUSHROOMS (2 people)
STEP BY STEP
1. Prepare the spaghetti as usual – boiling water, add salt to taste and cook 8/10 minutes approx.
2. After the cooking, strain and reserve one cup of the cooking broth.
3. To prepare the Parmesan sauce, in a pan heat a bit of oil over medium-high heat and when it is hot, add a couple of crushed garlic cloves until golden brown.
4. Add the cream, the Parmesan cheese and the dehydrated VEGGY’S mushrooms and let it cook for a couple of minutes over medium heat. Stir with a wooden spoon constantly.
5. To finish, add in the same pan the spaghetti and the cooking broth, a pinch of chopped parsley or pepper (as you like) and stir cooking a couple of minutes more allowing the spaghetti to get permeated by our exquisite sauce and absorb its flavor.